Ashley Furniture is Hiring! Warehouse and Manufacturing Associates Needed!
Our ideal candidate is reliable, likes working with their hands on fast-paced precision projects, and enjoys a family atmosphere. No experience is needed! We will train on the job to get you into a new career! If this sounds like you, apply online or walk in to apply in person today!
Starting Base Wage:
- Distribution Center: $18 - $23.05 depending on shift/days
- Manufacturing Assembly: $15 - $21
- Many positions offer incentive pay
- Multiple schedules to choose from
- Starting pay will be based on role, schedule, and shift
What you will do as a Manufacturing Associate:
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Accurately record production information. This includes recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Possess the ability to lift 50 – 100 pounds.
- Always make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority.
What skills you will need:
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
What you will do as a Warehouse Team Member:
- Transfer materials within the Warehouse facility as needed.
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- Operate Forklifts or other powered vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- Ability to learn our basic computer and warehouse/distribution center scanning systems.
- You must be able to obtain a valid, company-issued Forklift or Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
- You have basic counting, math, and measurement skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communication.
- Ability to reliably work a defined full-time or part-time schedule
Exclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- On-Site Wellness Clinic
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discounts
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Click here to APPLY NOW!!
warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, general labor, Ashley, Ashley Furniture, no experience, forklift, powered industrial vehicle, equal opportunity, Ecru, Mississippi, New Albany, Pontotoc, Thaxton, Tupelo, Blue Springs